I don't have a printer. Can you send me a paper registration form?

If you do not have a printer or access to printing and need a paper form, you can contact your local election office to request it. They are always happy to assist voters and will send you any form upon request. 

To find your local election office contact information: 

    1. Go to the US Vote Election Official Directory

    2. Choose your State and Voting Region. 

    3. Click on “Election Official Contact Details." 

    4. Contact your local election official either by email, phone, or fax, and request a paper form.