How do I change my party affiliation?

The Registration/Ballot Request form that you can generate on our website is also used to change party affiliation.

If you have a Voter Account, simply log in, update your party affiliation in your profile, and reprint your form. If you do not yet have a Voter Account, simply click Register to Vote, and follow the process to the end. In either case, remember to sign and send your form to the Election Office Address provided with your document and instructions!  

Note that all forms must be submitted by you. Our system does not send any documents in your name - only you can submit your own voting documents to your election office.