Where do I send my absentee ballot?

Election materials should always be returned to your local election office, not to your polling place or a third party.

Your ballot should come with a pre-addressed envelope. If it does not, you will need to contact your local election office and ask them how to proceed. Do not assume that a standard envelope will be treated the same as the official envelope.

You'll find the contact information for your local election office in our Election Official Directory.