I've moved. How do I change my overseas address?

To update your overseas address or update any other details about your voter registration, you should submit a new Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request  form (also known as the Federal Post Card Application, or FPCA) with the updated information.

To do so, go to Register to Vote/Absentee Ballot and fill out your information in the registration form. This form will simultaneously act as an Absentee ballot request.

In most states and counties you can choose to submit your form online using our Photo-Signature Email option, eliminating the need to print, sign, scan, upload and email the form yourself.

If the Photo-Signature Email option is not available in your state or county, or should you choose not to use it, you will need to download, print, sign, and send your form to your local election office.

If you have moved or are moving back to the United States, please see the question, "I have returned to the U.S. How do I change my address and vote?" in the Address Questions section of these FAQs.