What address should I use if I've never lived in the U.S.?

If you are an eligible voter and have never lived in the U.S., you should use your U.S. citizen parent's current or last U.S. residence address. 

We recommend that you check that you are registering in one of the states that allows U.S. citizens born overseas (and who have never lived in the U.S.) to vote, and that you verify the specific rules of your state. Please consult, "I'm a U.S. citizen born overseas. Am I eligible to vote in U.S. elections?" in the Eligibility section of these FAQs for more information.

Note that in order to qualify, your parent must also be eligible to vote. If both of your parents are U.S. citizens and have different last U.S. residence addresses or current addresses, (or, if military, legal residences), you may choose either address.