Where do I send my completed Federal Absentee Write-in Ballot (FWAB)?

The FWAB should be returned to your local election office. The mailing address will be included in the instructions that print with the FWAB form, so make sure to read them! You can also look up your local election office mailing address by visiting the Election Official Directory on our website. Once there, enter your state and jurisdiction, and click "submit." On the following page click the “Address Information” tab.

Note: Do NOT give your ballot to another U.S. citizen to take back to the U.S. and drop into the local post. This is a sure way to have it rejected. Overseas ballots must have overseas postmarks on their envelopes! Postal mail is always a safe option. You can look up all available transmission options in our State Voting Requirements in the section entitled, Voter Materials Transmission Options.