How do I obtain the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB)?

The Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB) is easily available through our website, and can be found here.

You are eligible to use the FWAB if you are a registered overseas or military voter. 

Some states will accept the FWAB as a simultaneous voter registration and ballot, but only if it is received before both the registration and ballot request deadlines. 

You can find the FWAB requirements for your state by going to the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) website. Select your state and, on the following page, click the box marked, "State Voting Guidelines." On the following page scroll down to the section titled, "FWAB."